Craftsman / Handyman / Carpenter
ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati is the area's premier home repair and improvement company. If you are a "Top 1%" type of person, you'll love working with us. If you are lazy, make excuses for your failures and have difficulty learning new things, then don't apply--you'll hate working with us.
You can learn more about our company at www.MasterMyList.com/Careers
We are currently seeking craftsmen and craftswomen for various skill positions ranging from apprentice to craftsman. Desired skills include: carpentry, drywall, electrical, paint, plumbing, tile, roofing and miscellaneous repairs and maintenance.
While ProMaster's hourly wages are competitive, it is our bonus incentive program that allows our craftsmen to make $50-110K per year while working M-F and maintaining a good work/life balance. More driven and talented individuals can make far more.
- If you are sick and tired working with idiots who don't care about excellent craftsmanship;
- If you want to work in an environment where you have freedom to make decisions;
- If you want to help homeowners take care of their homes without pressure to cut corners;
- If you want to work for a company who has their act together with marketing, sales, technology and service-delivery;
- If you want to walk the aisles of a supply store and know you are part of the "A" team...
... then ProMaster may be for you.
To learn more and apply, visit www.MasterMyList.com/Careers
Exemplify ProMaster Brand Values of Care, Honesty, Responsiveness, Integrity, Safety and Timeliness.
Execute repair and remodeling projects for residential and commercial clients in a variety of trades, to include carpentry, drywall, electrical, general repair, maintenance, paint, plumbing, roofing and tile.
Perform project evaluations when required and expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
Responsible for client satisfaction throughout all phases of the project. Meets or exceeds company's Key Performance Indicators set forth for position.
Competitive Hourly Pay
Performance Incentive Bonuses